Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Countdown

Okay ladies, 10 weeks from yesterday. That's what we've got until the Teton Dam Marathon. Have you been training? I know a couple of you have, but what about the rest? Are you ready.

We really need to get registered ASAP. The registration is $40 per person. I'm willing to go in and register us if everyone can just reimburse me their $40 at your earliest convenience.

In other words, I need to know for sure who's really going to make it. If it's not looking like you are, then I need to know now so that I can draft someone to run in your place.

I'm so excited we're doing this, it's going to be sooooo much fun!
Lots of Love!

1 comment:

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Skye, you need to talk Eden into coming to this and she can be our back up runner if someone has to drop out. And.... since she is at college on a cross country scholarship she could improve the overall time!